I am a Graduation fnal year student.i have very much interest in S.I jobs.i dnt know how to apply to S.I jobs. And also Is i am elgible to apply S.I jobs.
Dear Aspirant,
For Sub Inspector post, the recruitment is conducted from State only.
The minimum eligibility is
a) Must be a Citizen of India
b) Age limit 18-28 (Relaxation as per category)
c) Minimum 55% in SSC (For Constable)
d) Bachelor Degree (For Inspector / Sub Inspector)
e) Physical Requirement
Height :-
For Men :- 170cms
For Women :- 152cms
Chest :- 82cms
For getting notified about latest openigns in Govt./Banking /Railways/SSC as well as Pvt. sector visit www.portalemployment.blogspot.com
ALL THE BEST
Dear Aspirant,
For Sub Inspector post, the recruitment is conducted from State only.
The minimum eligibility is
a) Must be a Citizen of India
b) Age limit 18-28 (Relaxation as per category)
c) Minimum 55% in SSC (For Constable)
d) Bachelor Degree (For Inspector / Sub Inspector)
e) Physical Requirement
Height :-
For Men :- 170cms
For Women :- 152cms
Chest :- 82cms
For getting notified about latest openigns in Govt./Banking /Railways/SSC as well as Pvt. sector visit www.portalemployment.blogspot.com
ALL THE BEST
0 comments: